Mario Tetris 3 Mario Tetris 3

Simply Cool

At first I thought, OH GREAT another Mario Flash. But this was very cool... A+

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

same for me

just loops over and over, must be broke

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Friggin Great

Man i love this. One of the best megaman games I have seen. could have even been a nintendo game level on one of the mega mans.

Now if you flash guys could just figure out how we could play these with our controllers you would rule :)

Pacman Killer Pacman Killer

Pretty good game

but you have to realize that people are not going to go digging thru their temp files to open this game up outside of new grounds. I think if you fix it where it will fit in the newgrounds window you would have a front page game and I would vote 5 for sure if you fixed it :)

FF Music Board FF Music Board

I really like FF series

I voted 4. why, because its a good idea, but you need to add alot more to it, more music. maybe add some better graphics as well.

Nirvana Balls 2 Nirvana Balls 2

doesnt fit in window

it doesnt fit in the pop up window wich make it loose serious points. If i cant see it i dont know what it is or what to do.

Sheep Attacker V1 Sheep Attacker V1

Wow great work

Really good game. needs more weapons, and maybe if you could have a few more lives.

Other than that it was great.
the sound and animation were great. keep up the good work.

MARIO_CLONE_I MARIO_CLONE_I

decent

but not much of a challenge. the turkey factory was more of a challenge just because I kept forgeting which piece was which.

maybe it would do better if when you drop someone from the claw and they die, then you get a strike. that would make it harder..

maybe throw other stuff in as well, like things comming down the belt that would confuse you mushrooms ect.
and speed it up a bit.

just some suggestions.

Create-A-Snowman 2.0 Create-A-Snowman 2.0

Getting Better

It would be even BETTER if you could close off part of the screen only for the items that you dress the snowman with. Yeeah a seperate section for that would be great, cause the snowman area is still to cluttered.

Other than that looking good.

Wannabee 8Bit - rpg Wannabee 8Bit - rpg

has potential

if you improve the controls what up with those virtual buttons? i didnt understand that at all. the only think i could seem to do is jump.

also change that bg music.

Imahilus responds:

flash gives each button on your keyboard a virtual key number
i just dont know how to translate those numbers to the correct names of the buttons
(that it displays: UP for example)